Bruce's K 750
Queen Of Spades
I'm from Alba Iulia, Romania and this is my modified DNepr MT10, i hope you like it as much as i do :).It was made in 1976, an
export model and was owned by the romanian security services untill 1985 and then was donated to the rescue service until 1987
and then it was sold. When i found it it was abandoned for 8 years in a warehouse.
The only thing that is original is about half the chassis, the shocks-absorbers (front/rear), the engine (minus the carburators)
and the gearbox with the final drive with 'solo' gear.
The new specifications are:
Everything else is hand made or designed by me.
- front wheel tyre 400/18"
- front wheel rim from a MZ-ETZ
- rear wheel tyre 205/75-R15"
- rear wheel rim from a VW Kafer
- Mikuni carburators
- fuel tank from an IJ from '60
- headlight from a Simson '58 (modified)
- 2 front disk brakes from MZ-ETZ + a Suzuki brake pump
- rear disk brake from Renault Fuego + a Toyota power-clutch pump
- length: 2.7m, heigth 1.1m, width 90cm
New performance after tunning:
- the engine is compressed so that now it has about 46 HP (33.8 KW)
- a top speed at about 170 Kmph
- now the weigth is about 250Kg (fuel tank full)
- eats up around 5l/100Km in town and 4-4.6l/100Km outside
- What looks golden on the picture is 14k gold plated by me also.